Photovoltaics (PV) is a method of generating electrical power by converting solar radiation into direct current electricity using semiconductors that exhibit the photovoltaic effect.
Photovoltaics is the process of converting solar energy directly into electricity.
The conversion process is clean, reliable and requires only light as the only energy source. Photovoltaic modules are used to convert solar energy into electricity. The production of electricity from photovoltaic systems is environmentally friendly as it produces no emissions, no noise and is visually unobtrusive.
Solar PV systems and power represent one of the many renewable energy sources which, in the long term, promise great potential for electricity generation, both in industry and in households.
· Site suitability and investment calculation,
· technical advice,
· legal advice,
· advising and providing you with our experience in SE financing and insurance,
· preparation of all necessary project documentation,
· project coordination,
· supply and installation of equipment,
· connecting the SE to the grid and carrying out the necessary measurements,
· signing and obtaining the necessary documents to obtain support.